Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Happy Birthday Mom :)

I been around the world and back like what up
East side to west side tourin like what up
And even though the price for the house was so much
I still roll with them from the hood like what up
Cuz when it comes to bein the realest im sho nuff
Im a straight up industry villain fo sho nuff
And I cant satisfy some a yall no matter what
And some of ya'll cats are so jealous
Said we livin in a cold cold world
Aint nuttin but fake faces fake people fake friends
Said we livin in a cold cold world
Where there aint nuttin but envy wannabees playa-hatas
Yea I know I need a hug but yall need a hug too
Cuz god gunna judge me the same day he judge you
And even though we have our struggles that�s alright
You know we get our folks and find a way to shine

No comments: